Sometimes we can get caught up thinking that “new gear” and “high tech gear” is the “better” gear for travel and adventure. While @ El Sol we do love a good new piece of gear, the “new is better” isn’t always true- and the M65 field jacket liner proves it. It is possibly one of the most beloved pieces of gear – its functional, packs down to nearly nothing and keeps you warm beyond expectations when conditions get cooler.
Staying warm, dry, and comfortable can make the difference.
This liner jacket allows you the option of wearing it as a jacket with our Outlaws logo embroidered on the back or turning the jacket and buttons inside out to wear it as the classic liner, but still appreciate the embroidery inside.
- Lofted polyester fill – stays warm when wet.
- Ribbed cuffs - fit softly and comfortably while keeping the warmth in.
- Durable – in service and abused since 1965.
- Lightweight and compressible – pack down small when traveling.
- Insulates into the 40’s and 30’s Fahrenheit – warm enough to keep you comfortable in most of the cooler temperatures.
- Breathable – keeps you dryer even when you’re sweating.
- Insulates when wet – will continue to insulate you and keep you warm, even when completely drenched.
Quilted stitching – to keep polyester fill for insulation in place.
* Before you jump at this item, know that the sleeves run short on field jacket liners simply to help them fit full under a field jacket.
** The model is 170cm, 70kg and is wearing a size Large.