Under the Desert Wolves, El Solitario curated an unprecedented collaboration program between primo brands, focusing on technology, to dissent barriers previously imposed on us. We developed the vehicles and garments needed for a ride into the African Sahara. The voyage served as the leitmotif for the creative process and the definitive test for every product.
El Solitario Protective Coverall with Dyneema® denim is one of the main results of this effort. It is indestructible and capable of passing the CE standard impact abrasion test EN13595 – offering protection for over 4 second of slide time – while still aging like regular denim.
Dyneema® fiber is 15x times stronger than steel and floats on water. It has long been used to moor oilrigs, sail ships, stop bullets and repair humans. Dyneema® denim, besides offering unparalleled protection, is also soft, light and thermally conductive – keeping your skin cool and dry in the sweatiest of conditions.
A coverall might sound like a crazy apparel to wear nowadays, but that is just a lame perception of what a carefully built garment can do for you.
Manufactured using only the toughest materials available, they are truly astonishing, and will no doubt shock you for good, if you have the guts to break them in. Wear them fitted if used as a unique outer covering or size them big if you want to wear them on top of your most distinguished gowns.
- Dyneema® denim
- Button-fly closure with tab collar
- Matte zinc buttons secured by copper wire and rivets
- Adjustable/removable waist belt with hefty brass metal buckle
- Elasticated “comfort fit” waist back
- Bi-swing back shoulders for ease of movement
- Adjustable buttoned wrist cuffs and leg cuffs
- 2 Button chest pockets (one angled; one upright)
- 2 Slot pants pockets
- 1 Rear button pocket
- 1 Rear tool loop
- Padded knees, shoulders and neck
- Tough, sturdy – these are meant for function as much as for
- Specially hand dyed for El Solitario