- REGULAR TAPERED FIT
- 13 OZ DRY CANDIANI SELVEDGE DENIM
- 100% COTTON TRADITIONAL ECRU
- BUTTON FLY CONSTRUCTION
- SEWN WITH THE NATURAL EDGE OF THE FABRIC TIGHTLY BOUND TO ENSURE LONGEVITY
- NAVY WOLF LOGO STITCHED AT COIN POCKET
- NATURAL LEATHER PATCH AT THE BACK
- EL SOLITARIO CUSTOM TRIMS
All our five pockets are cut exclusively using the finest selvedge denim, from Italy’s premium Mill Candiani. Then carefully sewn with the natural edge of the fabric tightly bound to ensure longevity. We have deliberately chosen raw denim, as we couldn’t have it any other way. Take the time and enjoy the process of breaking them in.
The images speak for themselves: This is just a beautiful pair of jeans. Hefty, starchy and well made.
Be kind to your El Solitario® Jeans and wash them as little as possible.
NOTE: The word selvedge comes from the term “Self-Edge” which is the woven strip on both sides of a roll of fabric. It is a clean, heavyweight, premium quality denim that is painstakingly woven on traditional shuttle looms. Selvedge jeans are crafted with major care.